Monday, June 23, 2008

parlez-vous anglais?

I'll admit it - I took more years of French than I want to reveal but the most French I've spoken so far has been to apologize for my bad French and to ask people if they speak English. Lame-O.




First glimpse of the pyramid, designed by I.M. Pei (most famous, obviously, for designing the achitectural masterpiece that is the Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art at Cornell), in front of the Louvre.







Leonardo da Vinci (most famous, obviously, for being named after one of the ninja turtles) paintings pointing us toward what is arguably his greatest work of art.










I have to say, it was a truly magnificent experience to FINALLY see the painting up close and personal........on the screens of other people's fancy digital cameras.






What's more f*b, an Asian taking a million pictures of other Asians, or an Asian taking a picture of another Asian taking a million pictures of other Asians?



Wait, I know what's more f*b:







I assure you, thankfully, NO ONE saw this. Thankfully.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how dare you pose in front of a sign calling you oriental.

-Chris

Anonymous said...

Chris, you won the grand prize for making the first comment!

Anonymous said...

Well, to be fair Chris, anything said in French just seems more "fancy", so I've determined that I will not be offended if I am called a 'Orientales" with a French accent followed by "wee wee!"...Leaya, please kindly write a 5 page essay on the difference between being called an "Oriental" and "Orientales"...I am indeed surprised that Stu hasn't jumped all over this yet...you know, being the anti-Asian racist that he is...or shall I say, "racistles", wee wee!

Unknown said...

Dude, that was totally stu.

- the real Chris

Unknown said...

Hey, guns are awesome. Kill the gays!

- Stu

Unknown said...

P.S. do you guys like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? I love it.

Unknown said...

BTW, I just realized how retarded I am. It says "Chris says..." write on top of my Stu comment.

Duh!