Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm always watching the Food Network

And during yesterday's episode of Barefoot Contessa, I found Ina Garten wearing this (it mattered enough that I ran off looking for my camera so I could take a picture of the TV):



I should really bite my tongue but I don't think I can. Seriously, what is up with the popped collar?!?! It's not even one of those shirts that people traditionally "pop." I try to be understanding when I see tweens and teens doing the same because, well, they're experimenting. But Ina's fashion statement is screaming I live in the Hamptons and that's how WE rock our shirts here. After a couple years at JGSM, I've seen enough popping!!!! Grrr.

Verdict? Ina's got culinary prowess so I think she wins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stop blogging about food and start writing more about your eurotrip!