Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tim Tam Slam!!!

Thanks to our friends, Jarom and Becky, who taught us how to have fun while we were all in Ithaca, Jon and I can now continue this tradition at home in Kirkland.

Tim Tams are "Australia's favorite cookie" and Jarom learned the most awesome way to eat these tasty biscuits while he was on his mission in Australia. So when I saw these at Safeway (they used to be almost impossible to find in the States), I HAD to get them. Click here for a quick summary of how to do the Tim Tam Slam.

So in honor of Becky and Jarom and those golden moments in Ithaca, Jon and I slammed some Tim Tams last night.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those freaking cookies

stu

Becky said...

We wish we could have been there to slam with you!!! Such golden memories. :)We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love that you did TTSs! Thanks for remembering us - we miss you too.
Jarom