Monday, June 21, 2010

Jon's first Father's Day...stuck in bed

Jon had surgery to repair his torn ACL and miniscus so he unfortunately spent his very first Father's Day in bed. Super sad, I know. I brought Violet up to visit him throughout the day but it certainly wasn't the same.

I am incredibly grateful for having Jon in my life but it is most touching when I see him with Violet. Y'all know being cheesy ain't my thang (well, secretly it totally is) but I want to say that Jon has been the most patient and involved father a kid could ask for. He is hands-on on a DAILY basis after a long day's work and comes through the door ready to spend time with the baby. We're lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Uncle Vic said...

I Love Violet. She's making her fatty uncle proud

Jon Chang said...

Christ, when did I marry such a mosh-monster? You want some wine with that CHEESE?? haha Awesome fathers day actually, laid in bed recovering on strong drugs, xbox and netflix on demand, comics from wifey, homecooked Canton food delievered to my bed, fat happy baby to play with as needed...sigh, can't every father's day be this awesome?!?! I am the lucky one hon.