Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GROWING belly and baby room


The dress is much cuter without the bulge.

I am struggling to get out of this glider!!! Jon should put down the camera and get me outta this thing.


Thanks to my dad for painting the room so Jon and I didn't have to!

I am very proud of this tree decal that Jon and I slaved to adhere to this wall so I am posting three pictures of it just to show it off. It is safe to say that this will probably be the last time we spend so much time prepping for a baby. All the excitement of this babe got us deliriously foolish. But just this once.



I bought this baby memory book on Etsy and love that it isn't too girly or pink. I am being ambitious by getting it in the first place because I don't like to journal and I am especially no good at completing any sort of creative project.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie! Just happened to be sitting at my computer and saw your comment pop up so I figured I'd stop by :) Love, love, love that tree decal on the wall - it is gorgeous! Great color on that wall too.

As for the cocoa-nana bread/muffin recipe, I double checked the recipe in the book, and it looks like there was a typo on Steph's site. The recipe does call for unsweetened cocoa powder so you should be all set if you use what you have! I also double-checked the rest of the recipe for you just to make sure there weren't any other typos and there weren't. I hope you enjoy the muffins (or bread, whichever you decide to make).

Theresa said...

very cute!