Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sharing is caring

I don't get paid for these product reviews but I should.


This is guilt-free peanut butter that tastes GOOD. It's lightly sweetened, which is unbelievably hard to find because most good-for-you PBs taste like mashed up peanuts and not like Jif or Skippy. There's no sugar added and agave nectar is used instead. No partially hydrogenated oils. AND it contains flaxseed. Found it on sale at Whole Foods so I had to snatch it up. And when something is on sale at WF, you have to buy it.



Say farewell to eating whole pomegranates and to the stained shirt. You can find these neat packages of pomegranate arils at Costco and life as you know it will improve instantaneously!



I tried this sauce tonight with chicken and tofu. It was so flavorful! It's a teriyaki sauce with ginger, pineapple, and sesame but without the hassle of mixing all those ingredients together yourself. I simmered the chicken in it but did a stir fry with the tofu. It was especially good with the tofu. Serious time saver and high five to TJ for another hit.

2 comments:

turi said...

I'm going to try that peanut butter! After reading your post about how you love PB, but never eat it because it's so fattening, I feel so guilty every time I eat it now...

Unknown said...

i also have that sauce from trader joes.. so yummy!